Nowadays, Internet Security is our foremost need. Today on the Internet there is a high risk of intrusion or fraud, such as phishing. There are also many Malwares, Viruses, Trojan horses, Spyware on the Internet Which makes your computer Insecure and that’s very Bad thin puter Spoiled.
So it is very important for You to always Stay updated with the Best Internet Protection tips so that your Computer Operating System always stays Safe.
5 best Tips for the Security of Your Computer
1. Always Use Latest Web-Browser:- This is the First and Foremost need. If you want to secure your computer from Threats then You must use the Latest Internet browser because all the latest Internet browsers come with all fixed security bugs with the latest technology.
For Eg: If you use the latest Internet browser like currently, I am using the Latest Version of Google Chrome Browser then It will always warn you if it suspects a site containing malware or any phishing attack. Well, you can also use other browsers like Mozilla, etc. But must use their latest updated version.
Browser Security Warning
2. Antivirus Program:- If you really want to Protect Your Computer at the best level then a Modern Antivirus Program is really a Must. Well always choose such an Antivirus program which is capable of removing New Viruses, Trojans, Spyware, Worms and other Malwares every day.
Well, Nowadays all Modern Antivirus Programs daily update their virus definitions so that your computer stays safe from every new threat.
For eg: I am using the latest Avast PRO Antivirus and I always make their virus definitions and programs up-to-date.
Always Update Engines Virus Definitions
3. Download Only From Trusted Sites:- If you want to download any type of Software or Movie then you must download it From a Trusted site. Well for downloading software my favorite ones are download.cnet.com and brothersoft.com
Tip: Always try to Download Software from their Official Website. For Eg: If you want to download Adobe Flash Player then Download it from their official site – www.get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Bonus Tip: Never Download any Software from your Mail id if you don’t know about the sender. Maybe the download file contains lots of threats – this can spoil your system completely.
4. Update Your Operating System Regularly:- This is also an important tip for your computer safety. You should always download and Install Updates on your computer in order to stay protected.
5. Choose Strong Passwords:- This one is very known but very important too. Well you must use Strong passwords which is the combination of [ letter + Symbol + Numbers ] = [ A-Z, a-z + !@#$%^&* + 0 , 1-9 ] either they are of your Mail-id or of your System Account.
Friends, If you have Any other Computer Security Tip then please do share them with Us and Share this Post with your friends so that they can also know about that.